10 One Things for Intentional Health*
- Make prayer a continual part of your day. (1 Thessalonians 5:17 “Pray continually”)
- Spend time with God by reading the Bible. (Psalm 1:2-3; Psalm 119:105)
- Be joyful! (Psalm 42:5; Psalm 43:5; Proverbs 17:22; Galatians 5:22)
- Get enough sleep. (Psalm 4:8)
- Eat healthy. (Galatians 6:7)
- Drink enough water. (water is both cleansing and can improve calorie-burning)
- Get some exercise! (1 Timothy 4:8)
- Stretch (physically). Flexibility is one of the many benefits!
- Stretch (mentally). Learn one new thing daily as part of a personal growth plan.
- Make time for those closest to you. Plan one act of kindness for each. (Matthew 7:12)
* Be sure to consult your doctor or health care professional regarding your specific needs for good health.
© 2015 by Randy Carlson