Marriage is intended to be like a sumptuous banquet. But nearly every day I hear from couples who are in the midst of a dire famine—even Christian couples who genuinely desire to enjoy every good gift from God.
People who are starved for affection will slip into marital boredom and mediocrity—or worse, into the arms of someone else.
You need to know that a marriage that’s starved for affection is on the brink, poised to either take an abrupt dive… or slowly shrivel and die.
That’s why I’m asking you to take a stand for marriage and partner with Intentional Living as we equip couples every day with the tools they need to thrive!
Help us today by joining as a monthly member, and I’ll say thank you with an autographed copy of my book, Starved for Affection.
The first half of the year has been financially difficult for Intentional Living and the program is at a crossroads of support. Your partnership today will make the difference.
Will you be an answer to prayer? Because the need is great, I’ll be bold and ask you to consider a gift of $30/month or even more if you can. But regardless of your gift…large or small…God will use you today to reach marriages and families for Christ in the coming days and months.
Dr. Randy Carlson
You can talk to Dr. Randy at 1-888-888-1717, on Facebook, or on Twitter.
What Happens When I Give?
Your donation directly funds the outreach of Intentional Living, including:
- The Intentional Living radio program.
- Marriage and parenting conferences around the country.
- Practical, biblical resources (CDs, books, DVDs, etc.) for the family.
You can become more intentional in just 30 days! Sign up for Dr. Randy’s INTENTIONAL ONE THING CHALLENGE. Need help finding your next right one thing? Use Dr. Randy’s top 10 list, InTENtionals for Marriages That Last, for inspiration!
in 60 Seconds!
What is Intentional Living?
At Intentional Living, we have a passion to help people live intentionally in the five essential areas of life: Faith, Relationships, Health, Finances and Work. We’re motivated by our God-given mission, vision and message.
- Mission — Intentional Living (Family Life Communications) is a Biblical, Christ-centered communications ministry dedicated to igniting transformation by affirming faith, inspiring hope and equipping each person into healthy relationships and growth in Christ.
- Vision — To see individuals, families, churches and nations of the world transformed – as evidenced by individuals living an intentional life in Christ.
Note: If you need counseling for yourself or your marriage but you don’t know who to call, you might try the referral services of Focus on the Family (800-232-6459) or the American Association of Christian Counselors (800-526-8673).